The Big 4-0



The one that makes me smile each day.
The one that holds my hand when I'm sad.
The one that shares all of my inside jokes.
The one that tells me I'm pretty when I've just woken up.
The one that shares a cappuccino with me while watching the sunset.



The one that manages to get chocolate chip cookies at the drop of a hat.
The one that speaks life and truth over each one of our children.
The one that is committed to God's Word and lives by it's standard.
The one that never compromises or backs down from what is right.


The one that can demolish a whole plate of sushi.
The one that can make every single person at the dinner table laugh so hard they snort.


The one that makes everyday life exciting.
The one that obsesses a little about the grass in our yard.
The one that makes up crazy games.
The one that leads our family fearlessly.



The one that turns normal family photos into gangster pictures.
The one that makes my girls feel precious and my boys feel strong.
The one that is my favorite person to be with.

 

The one that woke up to forty post it notes telling him how loved he is.


The one that was surprised when a speaking opportunity turned into a birthday celebration.


The one that received forty presents from forty different people.
The one that turns forty today.
Happy Birthday, Jason!
You are OUR greatest gift!!
We love you!!!

0 comments