Photo Meme

I was tagged by my friend, Jenny, to do a photo meme. I had to go to her blog to truly understand what I was supposed to do. Here were the rules:

*Open your photos, choose the 6th folder and then the 6th photo in that folder.
*Post the photo with a description about it and tag 6 friends to do the same

Here's the picture

This is a picture of my wonderful Dad holding Amy a few hours after she was born. I remember so clearly that day...especially now that I'm anticipating hospital rooms, epidurals, antiseptic smells, and cranky nurses. Time seems to fly by but when you stop and look at a picture it all comes rushing back. My dad is amazing and completely doted on Amy (still does). I have so many pictures of him holding her and looking down at her with complete adoration. He is the best grampie and the best dad. I love you, Dad!!! Okay, I don't have that many friends that blog...but I tag: Johnna, Kim, Erin, & Allison

Can't wait to see your pictures, girls!!! :-)

4 comments