Fashion 101

I am sitting here laughing at my newest fashion faux pas...its called "in-between-pregnancy-clothes"! I am at that stage in my pregnancy where my regular clothes don't fit and my maternity clothes are too big. So today I am going more for comfort than fashion....warmth more than style.
We are staying at home all day today and just doing chores and hanging out. So, I opted for warm comfy clothes and its not a pretty picture. Whatever fit today (no matter the color) is my choice outfit! There are only two pairs of jeans that fit and a few nice shirts. I will save those for days when I actually see people older than five! Please do not stop by unannounced to see this new fad...I will not be stepping out to Harris Teeter for just one item...and there will be no web cam conversations today! :-)

0 comments