It's official...


All five of us crowded into the small ultra-sound room this afternoon to catch our first peek at sweet Baby Jimenez! It was quite the production...Amy and Tyler were swiveling in the chairs, Jason was trying to get Jackson to "sit-still" and "not-touch"...and I was just trying to make sure I was completely covered! :-) But then we all looked up at the huge flat-screen TV mounted on the wall...
And there was baby!! It was so surreal to look and see the baby and know...this is my child. I KNOW I am pregnant...there is just no getting past the way I feel...but still it doesn't truly sink in until that cute little blob appears on the screen. And we even saw a tiny nose (which is the most prominent of all Jimenez features!!), little arms and little legs - they are probably more like nubbins at this stage - but we called them legs!
Praise the Lord baby is healthy and there are zero complications (unlike last time). We were all so excited to be able to see this sweet little one and now are counting down the days til we get a sneak peek at the gender!!! :-)

5 comments