Here we go...

Usually around spring time I am ready to be done with school.
No more lesson plans.
Math.
Grammar.
Science.
Done.

But about two weeks after we've finished school for the summer...I'm ready to start again!!!


And by August time...everyone is ready to start again too!



Jackson is only doing reading, math, and language arts...the rest of the morning is filled with PLAY - which, of course, fuels the brain!


Lil Miss Hailey is starting preschool. 
She already knows her letters, numbers, colors, etc...but I cannot take any credit for that!
Her teacher thus far has been her older sister...I'm just trying to build on that foundation!!!


Amy is in fifth grade this year - but reading ANYTHING she can get her hands on.
Her favorite series - the Mandie collection - has been read twice thru - and if I let her...it would be three times!



And finally...my big kid...Tyler.
He is starting SIXTH grade (gulp)...a little nervous about this one!
While he would rather be outside playing football...he works hard and gets most of his work done by lunchtime.



I am so thankful for another year teaching these crazy hooligans...
2015-2016 here we go!!!

0 comments