Magical Vacation...Magic Kingdom



Next up...Magic Kingdom!! My favorite!!
We spent three days here...trying to squeeze as much fun out of every moment!



Winnie the Pooh



The Royal Carousel







Tyler trying to look excited about Small World!


It was bit crowded the days we were there...but we made the most of our apps and spent most of our time having fun and not standing in line.


Here we go!!


One thing we had plenty of...ice cream! There was no shortage during the week!



Jackson getting to meet one of his favorites...Buzz Lightyear!



This was Hailey's first time on Splash Mountain...and she LOVED it!


We probably rode it about ten times...getting soaked each time!


We have a hard time keeping our eyes OPEN for pictures! :)






Hailey had a few people she wanted to meet while at the MK.
First up, Rapunzel!!!





Amy humored me...she's not really into princesses anymore.

Next was Cinderella!!




Right after we met the princesses we headed to see the Electrical Parade.
Cinderella was riding on one of the floats down Main Street and waved in our direction.
Hailey looked at me and said, "She knows me now because I just met her. She was waving at me!"
So cute!!! 





The Electrical Parade is one my favorite childhood memories from Disneyland.
It never disappoints...followed by Celebrate the Magic and then Wishes fireworks...it was spectacular!!!





 There are so many fun things to do and see while at WDW...but Magic Kingdom will always be my favorite!!
Three fabulous days in the books!

0 comments