Shower Day...


This last weekend some of my sweet friends threw me a baby shower. My stomach tends to proceed me everywhere I go...and in this setting it was very appropriate...Baby Jackson was the guest of honor!

The food was super yummy, the fellowship was great...and of course the presents...



I spent most of my time in this chair...in this exact positon! Not the most flattering...or ladylike...but definitely the most comfortable!




My sweet friend, Donna, gave a devotional based on Hebrews 11:6. 
She reminded us that God is a rewarder of those who earnestly seek Him. Words I definitely need to hear at this stage of my life...I need to seek diligently after Him.

It was a beautiful shower and I left feeling refreshed, challenged, convicted, humbled and completely blessed by the wonderful friends in my life!!! It was just what I needed to get me through these last few weeks!!!!


4 comments