Puppet Show...

One of the nights Jason was in New York...Tyler put on a puppet show for Amy and I. He had been asking all day if he could do one...and finally...after baths and Jackson was snuggled down for the night...we settled in for Tyler's Puppet Show!!!
First, he had to go over the rules...of course! Those were:
1. No talking.
2. You can laugh...and clap.
3. You can snuggle but NO closing your eyes (this was directed towards me!)
4. Take lots of pictures!
5. And every time one of the puppets says, "I'm back" - you have to say, "You're back indeed." (I have no idea where that came from! ;-)



It was a great show...Tyler was very creative with his "script". Amy was entranced the whole time and really took it seriously! It was a fun way to end the night...and I'm told there are many more puppet shows ahead in our future!

2 comments