Don't ever forget...

 
I wish I could stop time.
Not indefinitely, of course.
 

Just enough to grab those giggles and snuggles to last me a lifetime.
To chronicle every cute quip and hilarious side story ever played out in my home.

Because the reality is...my babies are growing up...all four of them!


Obviously, having four children I should know by now that newborns become infants over night.
Then as you blink your eyes (and get adjusted to lack of sleep) they turn into toddlers.


 While you're desperately trying to pick up cheerios and teething rings and any other leftover food that might be on the floor...they become TWO year olds!!! When did that happen???



Unfortunately, time seems to warp speed at this point and life just zooms past!!!
But I don't ever want to forget these treasured days...these precious faces...these tiny fingers and toes!



I don't ever want to forget this precious older brother...always willing to lend a hand, fetch a diaper, wrestle, or even play make believe!
 
 

I don't ever want to forget random "silly" dances, crazy made up words, funny faces, or unique talents for making everyone in the family laugh!

 

I don't ever want to forget that every stick is a gun, every car is a race car, every doll is named "Lucy", or that everything GOES IN YOUR MOUTH!!! :-)



I don't ever want to forget long "deep" talks or heart-felt prayers or the squeals of joy when Daddy comes home!
I don't want to forget beautiful cards, date nights, trips to the zoo...or puppet shows, karaoke songs, or dance moves!


Soon they will be all grown up and my memory will be hazy at best...


but I don't ever want to forget these precious times we've had...

just being together!!!

7 comments