To write or not to write...

Several years ago, I started blogging. A glimpse into my little world for those who cannot take part. Inviting my family and friends to share in our daily activities through pictures and words.
As several more children joined the family...it slowly became apparent that time was scarce. Blogging slid down on the priority scale and real life took over. But because of those who cannot hop in the car and come on over...I continued. Wanting my family to "know" my kids...and not simply know about them.

But there is so much more pressing in around my heart. Truths that have been captured and are yearning to be given a moment in time. Without the outlet of teaching, I have become less accountable in my study time. And so...I have created another blog. An empty page...filled only with my bumbling and often faltering prose.
A venting accountability for those matters most insistent. You are free to stop by...and encounter my ramblings...but I must warn you...it might not always be as polished or smooth. Only unfiltered words perhaps with practical meaning.


And this blog will remain only the vehicle in which to display the reality that is the Jimenez family. :-) Enjoy...

1 comments