Eight is great...




Eight is great!!!
Jackson Phillip today you are eight years old.
You are our cuddler...our hugger...our smiler...our joke teller...our football stat teller.


You are the one that Tyler wants to play with...


and also the one that Hailey seeks out to make-believe with.


You are quick to offer help...if it involves something sweet for you.
You are a sweet caring friend...and generally the calmest one in the midst of crazy.
You have a tender heart for the Lord...and we hope that will continue always.



 You are my helper...and one my biggest encouragers!
You are sweet while still being tough.


Strong and yet sensitive to those around you.



You are my joy and my crown...
my sunshine and laughter...


my great big eight year old!


And we love you!
Happy happy Birthday!!!




0 comments