A Brother and Sister Moment...

We have come off a weekend of arguing, tattle tailing, and just basic sibling unpleasantness. I don't know if it was me being irritable, or the weather, or simply time for it...but the kids have NOT been getting along. Thankfully, today was a much needed respite!!!
This morning Amy wasn't feeling that great. She has been lying around and we are waiting to see what happens next (pukies?).
I came upstairs to get ready (basically...out of my pajamas and into some sweat pants! :-) and Amy went to lay on her bed. When I came out of my room after changing my clothes, etc...I saw Tyler sitting on the floor next to Amy's bed and "reading" her some books. He was rubbing her back and showing her the pictures in the book. What a sweet, sweet brother!!! Hopefully this sensitive side will win through more often! :-)

3 comments