It Looks Like...

This pregnancy has been full of ups and downs and a few surprises. I have complete placenta previa and so the doctor has had me in for ultrasounds every few weeks to monitor me. This last Friday I had another ultrasound scheduled to check to see if the placenta had moved. Unfortunately, it had not. But we were hopeful that the tech would be able to tell what the gender of the baby was. So, we all squeezed into the little room and watched...
The kids were definitely NOT impressed. When I told them they were going to "see" the baby...they thought that meant OUTSIDE of my tummy. Hm...it was quite the disappointment to see a black blob on a fuzzy screen.
But the tech was able to see what we are having...and it is a BOY!!! Yes, the Jimenez gene overpowers once again! It is very rare to have a girl in the Jimenez family...Amy will be the only princess! And so, there will be one more Jimenez "brotha" joining the ranks! :-)

5 comments