Rite of Passage...

One of my favorite movies growing up was...The Sound of Music. I would walk around the house singing at the top of my lungs, role-playing Maria and the Captain with my Barbies, and dreaming about hiking up the mountains of Austria. (Which actually came true when I went off to Bible college...another story)
Today, Amy and I were hanging out while the boys went off to "work-out" so I decided it was time for her to be introduced to the VonTrapp family.
She LOVED it!!! Granted, she didn't understand some of the dialogue or what exactly was happening but she got the general idea. And she was absolutely entranced with the singing. Now she will take my place singing at the top of her lungs throughout the house (because I, of course, have matured and no longer do that...hee hee!!!)

10 comments