Hey everyone...I'M ONE!!!!!



Today our sweet little Chub-chub is ONE!!!




It is hard to believe that one year ago...Jason and I dropped off Tyler and Amy and rushed to the hospital...late as usual! Walking up to the hospital room, smelling the antiseptic, my memories of labor assaulted me and slowed my steps.
But fourteen hours later (eek!) our chunky little guy arrived and stole our hearts forever!


Jackson is our little bundle of joy. His surprise arrival to our little family of four definitely brought about several huge changes to our lives. But his sweet, effervescent personality has made it all worthwhile.


He is completely beloved by his brother and sister. My worries about sibling jealousy were all for naught. Both Tyler and Amy are constantly looking out for Jackson....and "helping" Mom take care of him!

We love you, sweet Jackson, and are so incredibly blessed that you are in our lives!
Happy Birthday...Chub-chub!!!




He will fill your mouth with laughter and your lips with shouts of JOY!!!

Job 8:21

7 comments