School


I do not have my teaching certificate.

I do not have an education degree.

I do not have endless amounts of creativity.

I do have a one year old toddling around EVERYWHERE!

I struggle with perfectionism.

I struggle with schedules.

I struggle with consistency.

I do not have the patience of a saint.

I do not have all the answers.

I do not even have all my curriculum! :-)

But we are gearing up for another year of homeschooling!!!

I am so very blessed to have been given this opportunity once again in the lives of my children. I will take it with a grateful, humble heart and offer up this year to the Lord. I will heavily rely on Him for His daily dosage of mercy, grace and wisdom!!!
I am so very thankful for those around me that have cheered me on, listened to my whining, and propelled me forward! I also thank the Lord for those of you that have bravely gone before me and paved the way...I really feel like I am standing on your shoulders and benefiting from all of your hard work!!!

Our homeschool room is almost ready.



Their folders are completed.




We are working on getting up early this week.




And next week - school is in SESSION!!!





Hold on folks...this will definitely be ANOTHER bumpy ride! :-)

6 comments