Happy Birthday to Me...


I was prepared for just another "normal" day - school, chores, dinner, bedtime...but my sweet husband, children and friends helped me to stop and actually celebrate this birthday!!!

We did school in the morning - amidst a flurry of birthday calls and wishes!! Then off to a yummy lunch with friends.


We took the kids to Sports Connection - yes, it was my birthday - but we ALL had a blast!!!



We came home for a quick rest and then our wonderful friends, the Colemans, came over to watch the kids. Tyler and Amy were soooooo excited for them to get to our house and by the time they walked through the door they were a little wound up! Thankfully, Mr Gene "calmed" them down with hide-n-go-seek, tickling, and monster games! :-)



Jason and I headed out the door for my birthday dinner and then a movie.

It was a wonderful day...I was so incredibly blessed by all the cards, gifts, phone calls...and beautiful renditions of the birthday song...even in text!!! Thank you to my amazing family and friends. I love you!

3 comments