When I grow up...

The other day, the kids and I were eating lunch...having a very interesting conversation.

Amy: When I grow up, I'm going to Carmel Church - but I'll drop my kids off at Calvary.

I am going to paint my finger nails blue, purple and dark pink.

(At this point she looked over at me)

I am going to have a big nose, big ears, and big teeth.

(Hm...what implications should I draw from that? :-)

I am going to go on a honeymoon on an airplane.

Tyler: When I grow up, I'm going to go all over the world and tell people about the love of Jesus.

Me: Wow!

Tyler: But don't worry, Mom, I'll fly back every Tuesday and Thursday to see you.

Amy: And you will have your honeymoon on your airplane?

Tyler: Right.

Okay! Guess we'll see how much of it plays out as they grow up??:-)

4 comments