Sugar Overload...

I have a confession to make...
I am ADDICTED to sugar cookies!!!!
Especially, frosted slathered with frosting!!! Yummy!!!

Generally, I try to hold out for most of December...passing up plate after plate of offered delicacies.
But when it comes to sugar cookies...whether offered or not...I eat them!!!



Yesterday, we had a cookie-baking-decorating-eating party!!


Everyone got their own hunk of dough and a plethora of cookie cutters.


Being the cookie connoisseur that I am...I was monitoring the thickness of each cookie...I wanted to make sure it made that nice sinking sensation when bitten into!



Perfect...now onto the decorating!!!

So much to choose from...

Jackson's cookies looked a little sparse...
for every one M&M on the cookie...
there were about ten M&Ms in his mouth!!!

This little princess was quite dainty with her decorating...everything prim and proper!

This poor girl...being too much like her mama...was way more concerned with how they tasted then what they looked like!!!
Yes, they were deeeelish!!! And we did suffer a bit of sugar overload yesterday...


...but not so much that we didn't go back for seconds today!! :-)


5 comments