Tea for two..

Picture you upon my knee..
Just tea for two...
And two for tea...
Just me for you...
And you for me alone...


Okay...so maybe more than two for tea...more like five hundred plus...


But regardless...Amy and I had a fantastic time at the Christmas tea this last weekend!
She was surrounded by her special friends...laughing, talking, drinking tea hot cocoa and eating yummy treats!


Amy was on her BEST behavior and acted like a little lady at the tea!


And I tried my hardest to act the lady as well!!! :-)
Harder for me with three crazy friends at my table!!!
It was a beautiful afternoon...with gorgeous decorations, sweet delicacies and a thought provoking message!

On the way home, Amy and I stopped by this house in our neighborhood.
We had seen during the week that Santa was supposedly going to show up sometime that afternoon.

This is what we thought they meant by Santa...but the door was open and we saw our neighbors milling around inside...so we invited ourselves in (actually, they invited us in!)


And there was SANTA...all dressed up and with a lap ready to sit on!
I called Jason and had him load up everyone and head on down.
Hailey was the only one brave enough at first...not that she had much choice in the matter...

"Okay, I want a new pacifier, some Gerber puffs, a teething ring...and hm..."

"Nothing more...I'm done!!!"


Even though my kids don't believe in Santa...they still take it very seriously when with him.


This Santa tried to liven things up a bit! :-)


Yes, Santa, he's been a VERY good boy this year! :-)


The neighbors had gone all out!!!
There was food in almost every room of the house. Neighbors were standing around chatting, playing football in the backyard, and just enjoying the festivities!
They truly are the Griswolds of the neighborhood!!!
(Perhaps without the squirrel and Cousin Eddy!)

5 comments