11...


About thirteen years ago...I sat on a rock in Vacs, Hungary with my good friend Nicki.
We had pen and paper in hand...and one objective - the list.
It had been talked about before...verbalized in the darkened setting of our dorm room.
But sitting on that rock...we made our commitment to settle for nothing less than what was on our list.
The list of what we were looking for in our future husband.
Some were silly...some were wishful thinking...but most were essentials.
Uncompromising standards.



Little did I know that eight months later...I would meet him....the man that met my list.
Some of the silly ones, some of the wishful thinking ones, but ALL of the essentials!!!


About eighteen months later...we were here...in Hawaii...on our honeymoon! :-)
(Burnt to a crisp!)


 Celebrating eleven years of marriage to my best friend!!!
Loving you even more today than all those years ago.
Praising God for accomplishing more than I could ever ask or imagine in a partner.
And thanking Him for meeting every single qualification on that list!
Happy Anniversary!

3 comments