First Day of School 2012


Today is officially - the first day of school for the 2012-2013 year!!!


Our verse for this year:

That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give you
a Spirit of wisdom and revelation in the 
knowledge of Him.
Ephesians 1:17




And here are the classmates to introduce themselves...


Hello. My name is Tyler Jimenez.
I am eight years old and I am in 3rd grade.
I am 4'5" tall.
My favorite food is pasta.
My favorite books are the Hardy boys series.
When I grow up I want to be a pastor.
This year I will be in TNT in Awana.
I look like my Dad.
My favorite thing to do is play football.
My favorite verse is Psalm 147:5.



Hello. My name is Amy Jimenez.
I am seven years old and I am in 2nd grade.
I am 4'1" tall.
My favorite food is chicken with pasta.
My favorite books are the Mandie series.
When I grow up I want to be a missionary.
This year I will be in Sparks in Awana.
I look like my Mom.
My favorite things to do are art projects.
My favorite verse is Romans 1:16.


Hello. My name is Jackson Jimenez.
I am three years old and I am in preschool.
I am 3'3" tall.
My favorite food is chicken nuggets.
My favorite book is Lightning McQueen.
When I grow up I want to be like Tyler.
This year I will be in Gopher Buddies in Awana.
I look like my Mom.
My favorite thing to do is PLAY.
My favorite verse is Jesus.




Hello.


I'm going to sit down to do this.


I'm just going to set this down right here.


Oh, it has words on it.


What does it say?


Mom wants me to hold it up...here goes...


Hello. My name is Hailey Jimenez.
I am one year old and I am in playtime all day (except for naps).
I am 2'4" tall.
My favorite food is nothing, really.
My favorite books are anything I can chew on.
When I grow up I want to be able to go down the stairs by myself.
This year I will be in the nursery during Awana.
I look like my big sister.
My favorite thing to do is laugh, hug, and distract my siblings during school time.



Here we go again...let the craziness begin!!!

8 comments