Thankful...


Gratitude turns what we have...into enough.


I am thankful...for the blessing of salvation.
For the access we have to the Father.
For the unity of the body.
For redemption.
For grace.


I am thankful...for the season of life we are in.
For healthy children.
For a beautiful new home.
For God's blessed provision over our lives.
For the fruit of ministry.
For new friendships and old.
For family near and far.
For a church to call home.


I am thankful...for children that love to have fun.
For smiles and hugs.
For late night board games.
For Saturday morning pancakes.
For bike tag and other made up games.
For the freedom to homeschool.
For the gift of family.


I am thankful...for laughter.
For silly jokes.
For restoration after sibling quarrels.
For the Word of God instructing and teaching us.
For the Spirit leading us as we stumble along life's way.


I am thankful...for my best friend.
For the sweetness of marriage.
For the way we grow together.
For iron sharpening iron.
For times of struggle that lead to honest inventory.
For grace that covers all our sins.


I am thankful...for the calling He has given us.
For His mercies which are new each morning.
For this blessed hope.
For the anticipation of what is ahead.
For the joy in the journey.


0 comments