An adventure...

I am looking for someone to share in an adventure I am arranging,
 and it's very difficult to find anyone.
Gandalf 


Life around the house is pretty scheduled...

ordinary...


and at times...monotonous. 
 We do school.
We do chores.
We make dinner.
Do more chores.
Go to bed. 
And start all over again. 


But sometimes, when the sun comes out and warms up our winter...an adventure is waiting to happen!


This week I surprised the kids and told them to pack a lunch...
pack a snack...pack a water bottle and get in the van.



Then we headed out to go hike Crowder's Mountain.



It was a beautiful day and the kids did an AWESOME job getting to the top!


Once there we decided to take a little break...


eat our lunch and just enjoy the view!

 

It was the PERFECT day for an adventure...and I'm so glad I have this crew to share it with me!



0 comments