"Hangout" Day


Everyone in the entire Jimenez household looks forward to Daddy's "hangout" days, aka his day off. We talk about it all week and when the day comes we have so many fun expectations for the day that we seldom get to all of them. Of course, some of the day usually gets devoted to study time or homework for Jason. But he's really good about dividing up the day well and utilizing the time.
Jason is an amazing Daddy and a wonderful husband. The kids use up all their energy (and creativity) coming up with different games to play. Unfortunately for the kids, when Daddy goes back to work they only have me left to play with. And I generally don't know "how" to play the games Daddy plays. I usually settle for games like Connect Four, Candyland, etc...very boring compared to crazy "run-around-the-house-screaming" games!!! Here are some pictures from one of the last "hangout" days and the attack-Daddy game! I'm not sure who won...I think maybe Amy?


1 comments