The things they say...

I wish I could remember everything funny that Amy and Tyler have ever said...but of course I have already forgotten most of what happened yesterday!!!
But this afternoon the kids were eating a snack real quick. Amy had her crackers all spread out and she was moving her cup in different directions. She was motioning with her hands to the invisible people sitting around the table.
I told her to finish up her snack because we needed to get in the van. Then she said something to me with a smile and I thought I had misunderstood her. I asked her what she said...and she said,
"Mom, this is the Last Passover of Jesus Christ."

What? She is so funny! She has watched the Jesus movie for kids about a million times and Bible stories are her life at the moment. She loves to act them out. I pray that that will always be the case.

"All your children shall be taught by the LORD, and great shall be the peace of your children." Isaiah 54:13

3 comments