Very Dangerous...

Awhile back I had one of the highschool girls tell me that her mom makes a batch of cookie dough and then just leaves it in the fridge for everyone to nibble on...or make fresh cookies whenever they want them. Hm, does that ring any bells with anyone? You know who you are...and I know you are reading this blog!!! :-)
I have been craving anything chocolate for the last few weeks. This is not a good thing! If there is nothing available then I find myself munching on chocolate chips just to tide the craving! So I made a huge batch of double chocolate chip cookie dough this past week. We made fresh cookies every night and had some nibblings in-between as well! Having cookie dough in the fridge has definitely helped the cravings...but also the belly bulge! Here is the after-affect:


Honestly, this is not "all-baby"!!!! :-0



The beaters are the best part of "helping" Mom make cookies...

3 comments