Clever...

Tyler is a very clever little boy.

Last night, we had cookies after our church service. Apparently there were quite a few left over and Jason brought some home for us. There were a variety last night but as of this morning (thanks to Daddy - aka Cookie Monster) there were only the oatmeal rasin cookies. We also had a sweet friend make us some chocolate chip cookies yesterday as well. So today the kids had to make a choice which cookie they wanted to try. Amy chose the chocolate chip - Tyler the oatmeal rasin. As soon as he bit into it I could tell that Tyler was rethinking his choice. But little did I know he was thinking of a way to rectify his decision. Here is the conversation that followed:

Tyler: My cookie is so good. Probably better than yours, Amy!

Amy: NO! Mine is better.

Tyler: Well, I can't tell unless I taste yours.

Amy: You can have one chocolate chip.

Tyler: No, I need a whole bite. There are ingredients.

Amy: Oh, okay.

Tyler takes a bite of Amy's cookie and says, "Yeah, this is really good. I think your cookie is better."

Now, here's the kicker...the "cookie-transaction-taste-test" took place AFTER Tyler FINISHED his cookie!!!

Nice! Very smooth!

He definitely takes after his FATHER!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments