Take heart...

Pain, suffering, loss, despair...a few thousand miles separate us and those that have lost EVERYTHING! They woke up this morning with little to look forward to. Their sky forever dark and the horizon of their life is bleak. How do you start over when everything you have once known is gone...vanished...FOREVER!

Although we did not suffer through the earthquake this last week, our family had its own "earthquake" of sorts. And pain is pain...though its source may be different its affect can be paralyzing.

Thankfully, the God that spoke this world into existence is the same God that reigns over Haiti...Charlotte...Tucson! He has not changed. His heart has not changed. His love for His creation has not changed! His sacrifice, and redemption remains forever the same...


My eyes grow weak with sorrow,
my soul and my body with grief.
But I trust in You, my Lord.
Be strong and take heart,
all you who hope in the Lord!

3 comments