Beans galore...


The last time I was at Wal-Mart I picked up a bag of every variety of bean under $1. Then I headed over to the kitchen section and picked up a variety of utensils (again...the criteria was "cheap"!) Top it off with a good ole rubber bucket - and a favorite past time was born!
Beans!
The kids played for at least an hour with all these beans.
Sorting, cooking, baking, counting, *spilling*, and just having a great time!



Tyler informed me he was making "bean-loaf"...egh...I'm not sure how it turned out...it wasn't really appealing to me! :-)
Amy was intent on making traditional bean soup.
Jackson had no other agenda but to transfer as many beans as possible to different containers!

Yes, there were quite a few beans on the floor but thankfully, the kids had so much fun that they all joined in to help pick them up.
Obviously it was quite a hit...they have asked EVERYDAY since then to play "beans"! :-)

5 comments