She's HERE!!!



Our precious little bundle from heaven is finally here and safely home!!! Hailey Anne Jimenez was born on Saturday, April 23rd around 5pm!!! She was 8.5lbs and 20.5inches long. And quite the little cutie pie!!!







Friday night, the kids and I headed to church for the Good Friday service. Jason and Jackson stayed home in the efforts to get over a nasty cold. While at church, I joked with the kids that we were going to have to climb up and down the four flights of stairs several times after church...in order to get this baby out! This was met with very little enthusiasm...so we nixed the idea.




Late that night and early Saturday morning I started to feel the beginning twinges of labor. Having only gone into labor one time (out of the three) I was hesitant to even put a label on what I was feeling. There was no way I was going to get everyone out of bed and head out to the hospital...only to discover that I was experiencing false labor pains!!!


But as the sun started coming up, my pains started getting closer together and more intense. Of course...before waking anyone up I decided there were things around the house that needed doing before actually heading to the hospital. An hour or so later...I finally woke up Jason and told him..."WE NEED TO GO!" By this time, the contractions were about two minutes apart. I was so hopeful we'd get to the hospital and Hailey would just pop right out!!!






On our way out the door...one last pic of a family of FIVE! :-)





On arriving at the hospital, the doctor immediately broke my water and predicted a baby within the next several hours. Well...several actually stretched into nine...little Hailey was stuck...face up...and had no inclination of coming out! But at long last...












...I finally got to hold my sweet little angel!





Daddy giving her the first bottle!










Proud big brother!







Over-joyed big sister!!







And alas...there will be no picture of Jackson holding Hailey. He had eyes only for Mommy and wanted absolutely nothing to do with the bundle of pink in everyone's arms!







Our first pic as a family of SIX!!!!


Now we are all home and adjusting to life with a newborn.


And praising God for His sweet little addition to our family!!

10 comments