Messy Night 2011...


What kind of mother lets her daughter walk around
with a bag of flour..."dusting" everyone she sees?


Or allows her son to squirt his sister (and anyone who gets close enough!!!)
with bbq sauce?




The type of mother that looks like THIS after "Messy Night 2011"!!!

If you drove past Calvary Church on Wednesday night...with the windows down...you would have caught the very strong aroma of over seventy high school students covered in MESS! :-)
Mustard, vinegar, kool-aid, mayonnaise, syrup, eggs...the list goes on and on.



Freshman and Juniors

vs



Seniors and Sophomores...

Let the games begin!
We played Hoopla and Capture the Flag...but really we just PLAYED!!! :-)



I'm not really sure who won...
but my poor husband definitely got "loved" on by his students!!!


But the fun didn't end there...a local fire truck came out and "hosed" us off!

Obviously, this was my FAVORITE part of the night!
I felt like I was five years old...it was so fun running around in the water and splashing in the puddles! I'm sure you can tell by the picture that I was singing at the top of my lungs!! :-)


Amy wasn't too sure about the water...



or her crazy momma!

So, while it might not be your average "family-night" outing...
we did have a blast!!
And we even managed to get our Christmas card picture done early this year...
we just need to photo-shop Jackson and Hailey in!!! :-)

2 comments