Too much...too little time...

I am so far behind on my blog! Those of you that blog know that there are cute situations or certain events...and you think, "Hm, I should blog about that"...or "that would be a cute picture on the blog." Yes, well...I have about forty of those just sitting on my camera!!! Too many things have happened in the month of May for me to keep up with. Especially given the fact that I am nearing the end of my pregnancy...and all I want to do is lay on the couch and read a book!!!
But, I will try and update to the best of my ability...these pictures are itching to get out into the public...and for my family that lives far away you have waited patiently to hear how the Jimenez family is doing!!! (I'm surprised I didn't get more phone calls!!! :-)

So...lets get started...
First off...we sold our house!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!! Our realtor had us settling in for quite a long wait and we were prepared to keep the house "show-ready" for several months. But the first people that looked at the house made an offer. (These were the people that I cut the grass for...if you remember from a previous post! I'm sure it was the nicely cut grass that sold the house!!! :-) God was so very gracious to us and we received a great offer on the house and a month and a half to get packed up and moved out. I packed a little bit at a time and was ready as could be expected come closing week.



We had several people help us out on the actual moving day...and we definitely couldn't have done it without them. (I did my fair share of moving and don't worry...I also had my fair share of lectures from everyone that saw me with an item over five pounds!!!)
We are currently building a house and it won't be finished until the first week of August. So we had to move into an apartment for the time being. Apartment living has its pros and cons...pros - I don't have to walk up and down the stairs five million times in one day....cons - well, we ALL know the cons of apartment living. But we don't mind it for now and are excited for the house to be done.
Here is the last picture I took of the house...its probably a tiny bit further along than this...



Right after we moved into the apartment...the kids and I were off to Tucson for a visit with family. But that will wait for the next post...

6 comments