Happy Father's Day!!!!



Jason...

Growing up I always had my fairytale ideas of what my husband would be like. But when I met Jason the Lord started showing me that my hopes and ideals were a dim comparison to what He was giving me in Jason.
However, as it is written:
"No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love Him". I Corinthians 2:9
Jason is truly an amazing daddy!!! Tyler and Amy and little baby Jimenez are blessed to have a father that ultimately puts the Lord first in his life and his family second. There are many demands on Jason...and there are many people clamoring for his time and attention...but he has ALWAYS protected the place in his heart where we belong.
We just got back from an amazing...yet tiring week at camp. Jason is still waking up at night wondering if all the students are in their rooms, accounted for, etc...it takes a toll on him. But as soon as Jason walked in the door he spent two hours playing with Tyler and Amy. (I was taking a nap of course!!! :-) He treasures the time he has with his children and they will always know that their daddy loves them.

Happy Father's Day, Jay!!! We love you so very very much!!!!



Jason...with his sushi...of course! :-)

0 comments