Art Galore...

Three little kids in the Jimenez household have caught the art bug! Yes, three...Tyler, Amy and JASON! Ever since they started their art classes at Noah's Art...the kids have been making "projects" all throughout the day. Every spare minute they have they want to work on their "projects"!



One of Amy's projects - "Abstract"

One of Tyler's projects..."Angry Self-Portrait"
We are running out of space to display this beautiful art. Obviously, I am truly restraining myself by not just chucking it into the trash (I tend to do that more often than they know!). But my super crafty, resourceful, creative husband decided to actually make the kids art part of the house for good!
He went to Hobby Lobby and got two plain pieces of wood and spray painted them dark brown. Then he took the kids paintings of sunflowers and attached them to the boards. We have them hung in the kitchen and they look awesome!




I am the grand-daughter of a famous artist - Doris Brunenkant - and yet...I have graciously passed on all the artistic aptitude to my children! I have kept NONE of it for myself...wanting them to benefit with the majority of the talents! :-) May they continue to utilize all those creative juices and make more beautiful art! (So much cheaper than buying those prints at the store!!!)

3 comments