Temptation...

I am deep in the throes of trying to burn off my baby fat! Well, technically...its not "my" baby fat...its Jackson's...he loaned it to me - he has plenty to spare! :-)
Anyways...Jason has been talking about cupcakes for the last two weeks. We went to a gourmet cupcake shop and Jason had this dark chocolate divine cupcake (and I had a crumb! :-). He has had a craving for cupcakes since then. So, I indulged him...even though I knew it would be suicide to my diet!!!
The kids helped me make the cupcakes, lick the batter, and frost them. Yum! Please do not ask me how many now reside on my hips and backside...or how much harder I've been hitting the gym. I would have to tell you the truth and your respect for me would dwindle considerably! Oh well! Life is short, right????

















I couldn't get the camera out fast enough to take a picture of Jason eating the cupcakes (yes, plural!). He had a whole one down before I could even turn the camera on!!! Of course, I enjoyed every single teeny crumb...and even licked the frosting off the paper!!! :-)

2 comments