Homeschooling...

Little update on homeschooling..we are all still alive and its actually going really well. Initially, I had a little panic attack within the first three weeks and tried three different curriculums for reading. My poor children were a little confused. But now, I've settled down and I'm really enjoying our new routine. I'm sure the progressing grades get harder and harder but I'm not looking too far ahead...just to tomorrow! Tyler and Amy are loving "school-time" and I can see little seeds of learning starting to sprout up in their little minds.
Amy was hard at work the other day during "rest-time". She came downstairs and was quite proud of her achievement! This is what she had written...without any help from Mom:


Here's a closer look...




She wrote...Amy Tyler Dad Mom! So cute! And she was so proud that she could actually write words!!! Yeah!

8 comments