Three months ago...

Has it gone that fast? Is my little guy three months old already? In some ways, I feel like it has been longer...and in some ways it feels like it has flown by. But three months ago, Jason and I woke up early...roused our two older kids...rushed them to a friends' house and then hurried to the hospital. I walked into the room that was all ready and waiting for me...complete with the blue and pink stomach belt/monitors and thus began the thirteen hour wait for our sweet little guy.
Now, three months later I sit at the computer and hear him laughing and talking to all of us. Every moment of the yucky sickness, long doctors visits, uncomfortable sleeping positions, heartburn, emotional weariness...was absolutely worth it. Jackson is such a sweet unexpected gift from the Lord...and we are so thankful for him!!!

6 comments