Toys and Soccer Boys...

We hit the jackpot last week. The consignment jackpot! Two times a year I buy clothes, toys, shoes, etc for the kids...and I try and only buy them at consignment sales. I have two little helpers that beg to go with me and lend their expertise in "helping" me pick out new toys.

This year, they both had left over birthday money and were making some "large" purchases (large being anything over $1 which is the norm for Mom!). We also needed to pick out a couple of big boy toys for Jackson to play with as rattles are just not quite cutting it anymore.



Needless to say, we done good! Jackson had a blast sitting amongst all the new toys while Jason meticulously sanitized them with wipes.


How can I get my mouth on this?

Saturday morning we were greeted by a bright, WARM sun...beckoning us to come out and play. Tyler had his first soccer game so we suited up and headed out to the fields. It was a beautiful (albeit still rather blustery) day to play soccer. Tyler is still getting used to kicking, running, and having a ball at his feet...but he did a great job!!




Havin fun in the sun!!

4 comments