Blog Archive
POPULAR POSTS
-
We've had some beautiful nights which make for PERFECT bonfire weather! And of course, yummy s'mores. These two keep us laughing and...
-
One evening, the kids decorated the deck for Jason and I to have a fancy date night. We were in the middle of our governor's "stay-...
-
We celebrated July 4th with our sweet friends, the Bass family. After some yummy burgers...we got out the sparklers and fireworks. Kenna Lex...
-
Okay, seriously! I was not going to join the blogging world. My life is not interesting enough, I do not have the tim...
-
For we are God's masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things He planned for us long...
-
Everyone in the entire Jimenez household looks forward to Daddy's "hangout" days, aka his day off. We talk about it all week a...
-
Easter usually catches me a bit off guard. Maybe because I am counting down the days till the end of school. Maybe because the date of...
-
This is our cute little ballet dancer! Amy has been taking ballet/tap classes for the last five weeks and absolutely loves it. She is defini...
Powered by Blogger.



2 comments