Blog Archive
POPULAR POSTS
-
About two months ago, I made a decision that I would end up regretting. Two of our graduated students were engaged to be married and their w...
-
Around this time every year, a buzz goes round with several of our friends. Apple Picking Time. Having never been myself, I could only liste...
-
In this season of life, we are so very blessed to have Daddy at home with us. Many people have wondered and even ventured to ask if it has b...
-
Most of the time I feel like this... Head above water. Treading the surface. Actually creating movement. I can hang. I got this. I'm no...
-
We are down to one vehicle for the unforeseen future. I thought it would be tough to finagle schedules and rearrange commitments but for th...
-
Today is officially - the first day of school for the 2012-2013 year!!! Our verse for this year: That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the ...
-
God is always working. Moving through His sovereignty to unfold different elements of His plan. Sometimes He speaks and we fail to listen. U...
-
From childhood, I was brought up to value life. My parents opened our home to many a troubled girl that needed shelter. Our home was a refug...
-
One of the sweetest joys of doing youth ministry...is watching your "kids" grow up, make life decisions, and experience God's ...
-
We've had some beautiful nights which make for PERFECT bonfire weather! And of course, yummy s'mores. These two keep us laughing and...
Powered by Blogger.



2 comments