Amy...there are no words...

This afternoon, Amy came bounding down the stairs excited and breathless. She couldn't seem to get her words out fast enough...
"Mom, I just heard that it's me today! You have to tell them all about me!!!"
"Who? What? I don't understand."
"On the radio...they said my name, Amy, and they said you have to call in and talk about your daughter if their name is Amy!"
Then she handed me my phone :-)
Our local Christian radio station does a family-name-game everyday and today, her name was called.
So I waited till the right time and called the radio station and talked about my Amy. But really, there are no words that sufficiently describe my crazy, lovable, dramatic, princess, imaginative daughter.
I tried my hardest to get all of Amy to fit into fifteen seconds of air time. But it was rather hard...I think these pictures would describe my girl...


Yes, we went to the place "where a kid can be a kid". Loaded them up with pizza and then filled their pockets with tokens. Tyler was immediately off to find the game that gave the most tickets. I assumed Amy would follow suit. But awhile later, I found her parked in front of the camera. Tokens spent but pictures in hand...she was quite the happy little girl.
I don't know how to break it to her that there will absolutely be no modeling in this family!!! :-)


There are simply no words to describe my Amy girl...but that's okay...pictures will suffice!


Obviously, Mom needed a bit of embellishment! Thanks, Ames!!

2 comments